How It makes your product better?
It’s almost possible to roll out a successful app or website without a meticulous planning stage. We have two reasons for this: software development is becoming more complex over the years, while users expect world-class experience and high-tech solutions. With this knowledge, we’ve been improving our software development Product Concepting / Discovery Phase for years. This stage helps our clients to build an informational skeleton around a bare concept and figure out the user needs to avoid potential time and monetary losses into your project.
Product Concepting / Discovery Phase with WeSoftYou
- For your business perspective, the Product Concepting / Discovery Phase helps to prioritize features, determine target audiences, and finalize requirements. This will have a definite impact on the further gathering of users’ feedback and the development of the software per se.
- From a development perspective, it helps to collect tech requirements and draw up the detailed specification along with a clear development plan. Clients and developers might have different understandings of how one feature should work and be implemented from the tech side. Specification helps to avoid these problems.
The main steps during this phase
- Defining business goals
- Researching competition on your domain market
- Realizing user research
- Classifying the feature set
- Creating an overview of project requirements
- Outlining a customer journey
- Drawing up wireframes for the project
- Approving of every milestone with stakeholders
- Grooming backlog and starting of the development stage
What we propose
The Product Concepting / Discovery Phase is documentation produced to capture all the key findings along with any follow-up actions that need to be further explored/answered.
WeSoftYou will be in charge of creating the document, wireframes, composed user stories, epics, sub-tasks, and all other necessary items required for building up the foundation for the project.