This website is operated by WeSoftYou LLC (“WSY”), which respectively is the controller of your personal data. Our registered address is at Zoolohichna Str. 4a, office 139, 04119, Kyiv, Ukraine.
WSY is a company engaged in the provision of software development services to its clients worldwide. This website is used by WSY mainly for marketing purposes.
Purposes of Processing
Your personal data received by the means of this website may be processed by us for marketing purposes.
Here are all possible processing cases:
- When a quote is requested or you are emailing us, we’ll use the personal data you’ve provided to contact you regarding your request. In this case, we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest to build client relations with your company.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we’ll use your data to send you emails with our news and updates. This is done based on your consent, which you provide by ticking the box to receive the newsletter.
- For the same purposes of marketing, we can add your personal data to our CRM and supplement it with some publicly available information about you and your company. This processing activity is carried by WSY based on legitimate interests.
When your data is processed based on your consent, don’t forget that your consent can always be withdrawn by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the Unsubscribe link under the email received from us.
When we are relying on the legitimate interest to process your personal data, you may utilize your right to object to our processing. This means that we will completely delete such personal data. To do so, please write to us at email@example.com as well.
We promise to stop processing your personal data, when an appropriate request is received, within one business day from such receipt.
Below you can check the list of personal data that we may process:
- Your name and contact details (phones, email, LinkedIn, etc.);
- Your company name and location;
- Your job title;
- Some marketing data (e.g. which website did you came from, the fact that you were on our website, etc.)
Mostly we process your personal data in Ukraine. However, it may be transferred to the EU or the US, if we engage servers or service providers there.
Personal Data Disclosures
Your personal data may be disclosed to our affiliates, third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents, engaged to support our functions, such as marketing, management, hosting, technical support, and analytics. We’ll make sure that our privacy commitments are contractually enforced.
Duration of Processing
Your personal data is processed for no longer than we have a lawful basis to do so. It will always be deleted when we receive an appropriate request from you. If your personal data is processed based on our legitimate interest, we will keep it for as long, as we are in a business relationship with you or for one year after we have received such information, if we do no business together.
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right to know that your data is processed and how it is done.
- Right to request a copy of your data or to request transmitting your data to another controller.
- Right to have your data corrected.
- Right to get your data deleted.
- Right to restrict or object to the processing of your data.
- Right to withdraw your consent.
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority.
For the protection of your personal data, we engage in appropriate technical and physical security measures. This promise means the whole variety of controls that meet industry standards are implemented, maintained, and updated by us.
In case you still have some questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at